To satisfy my craving for chocolate ice cream I decided to look for avocado pudding recipes, I found a few and modified to what I had in the kitchen. Then I decided to portion it out into little Muffin cups and freeze for enjoyment when I have a craving.so I can get more fruits and veggies in and stay on track with my healthy routine.
Here is what I used:
- 2 avocados
- 2 bananas (instead of sugar)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (modify to taste/degree of chocolateyness desired)
- 1/2 cup milk(I used organic homo milk) or pseudo-milk (recipes recommend coconut or almond)
- splash of natural vanilla extract (could also use almond)
- cinnamon or other spices as desired
- You could also add nut butter or chia seeds for taste and thickness
Blend it all in the blender or food processor and VOILA!
Have fun and experiment with different flavours and ingredients!
I hope you found this post helpful or inspiring and I’d love to hear what you used if you try this out. Share your pictures with me using #teawithkayla on instagram!
Also if you have any workout/gym routines exercises please share with me! I Just joined a local Fit4Less and have no idea what to do and get intimidated my the equipment.