Hey there steepers!
I am super thrilled to share with you some of the new teas from the Spring Summer 2016 Steeped Tea Catalog! Every consultant has the option to buy the launch kit with every new catalog release a month in advance, which comes with a variety of some of the new products. (this is one reason you should join!) In my kit I received Lemon Dill Scone mix, Coconut Key Lime Cheeseball/dip mix, six new teas: Feel good Fennel, Turmeric n Spice, Roasted Mocha, Citrus Mint Sangria, Kiwi Passion Fruit, and Orange Date Cake.
Here’s the breakdown:
Feel Good Fennel
“Fennel, cinnamon and a hint of citrus will leave you feeling phenomenal.” Fennel is a great herb for helping with digestion and soothing the tummy, especially when you’ve indulged a little too much. It’s said to help clean the kidneys.
- Flavours: apple, lemongrass, a hint of citrus with floral notes
- Type: herbal tea/Wellness collection
- Ingredients: Fennel, apple bits, cinnamon bits, orange peels, lemongrass, chamomile blossoms, anise, silver lime blossoms, cardamom, rose blossom leaves, cloves, pink peppercorn, vanilla bits, tartaric acid (acidifier), natural flavors.
Buy Feel good Fennel Here: https://www.mysteepedtea.com/TEAWITHKAYLA/shop/PRODUCTDETAIL.aspx?prod=8351
Turmeric ‘n Spice
“Centuries old turmeric, ginger and chili make for a spicy tea.” Turmeric has been known to heal and sooth inflammation and boost the immune system for ages.
- Flavours: a spicy and warm black tea that soothes from the inside out. Mix this in homemade soups for a nice added flavour! Turmeric can stain so be careful what mug you use!
- Type: Black Tea/ Wellness collection
- Ingredients: Black tea, turmeric bits, orange peels, ginger bits (sugar, ginger), pink peppercorns, coriander, cardamom, chili loops, marigold blossoms, natural flavors
Buy Turmeric ‘n Spice here: https://www.mysteepedtea.com/TEAWITHKAYLA/shop/PRODUCTDETAIL.aspx?prod=1481
Other Teas in the new Wellness Collection:
- Curious Cumin: “Curious are you? You’ve got to try this savory tea, packed with cumin, turmeric and pistachios.”
- Remember Me: “You’ll never forget this earthy blend of rosemary, ginkgo and gotu kola.”
- Fine and Dandy: “Dandelion and mint get warm and cozy in your cup”
“Kick–start your morning with this mild blend of coffee beans and hints of honey.” A tea for the coffee lovers! Here’s to the bean!
- Flavours: a combination of black tea and coffee with a smooth richness like honey, makes a perfect cafe latte!
- Type: Black tea, stimulant
- Ingredients: Black tea, bee pollen, coffee beans, natural flavors.
Buy Roasted Mocha Here: https://www.mysteepedtea.com/TEAWITHKAYLA/shop/PRODUCTDETAIL.aspx?prod=1471
Citrus Mint Sangria
“Lemon, orange and mint create an invigorating and refreshing balance.” perfect iced or steeped in soda water for a fizzy change. My new go-to iced tea!
- Flavours: sweet orange with a cooling hint of mint
- Type: Fruit tea
- Ingredients: Apple bits, orange wedges, lemongrass, mint leaves, sunflower blossoms, tartaric acid (acidifier), natural flavors.
Buy Citrus Mint Sangria here: https://www.mysteepedtea.com/TEAWITHKAYLA/shop/PRODUCTDETAIL.aspx?prod=3291
Kiwi Passion Fruit
“A pleasantly smooth and sweet mixture of kiwi, passion fruit and cornflower blossoms.” This will be an Iced tea winner this summer! Like that plate of fresh fruit you want to enjoy poolside all afternoon.
- Flavours: sweet and perfectly tropical.
- Type: Green Fruit Tea
- Ingredients: Green tea, cornflower blossoms, marigold blossoms, natural flavors.
Buy Kiwi Passion Fruit Here: https://www.mysteepedtea.com/TEAWITHKAYLA/shop/PRODUCTDETAIL.aspx?prod=4411
Orange Date Cake
“You’ll be on a sunny cloud nine with swirling hints of orange and cinnamon.”Nix hat summer sweet tooth.
- Flavours: a warm sweet orange tea, like a delicious marmalade
- Type: Fruit Tea
- Ingredients: Date bits (dates, rice flour), currants (currants, sunflower oil [anti-caking agent]), orange wedges, cinnamon bits, cardamom, fig bits (figs, rice flour), natural flavors
Buy Orange Date Cake here: https://www.mysteepedtea.com/TEAWITHKAYLA/shop/PRODUCTDETAIL.aspx?prod=3241
Lemon Dill Scone Mix
“This flaky, moist scone is perfect served with a bowl of soup. 12 servings.”
- Ingredients: Flour, sugar, baking powder, onion flakes, dried lemon peel, dill, dried lemon, parsley, salt, garlic powder. Contains gluten.
Buy Lemon Dill Scone Mix Here:
Coconut Key Lime Dip mix
“A lightly sweetened tropical dip. Mix with plain yogurt, serve with fruit.”
- Ingredients: Coconut, sugar, green tea, white tea, lemon pieces, lime pieces, coconut pieces, rosebuds, blue mallow flowers, natural flavors.
Buy Coconut Key Lime Dip Mix here: https://www.mysteepedtea.com/TEAWITHKAYLA/shop/PRODUCTDETAIL.aspx?prod=12019
Check out the new catalog here:
Shop online here or Email me to order: email@example.com
Thanks for reading! As always please contact me if you have any question about Steeped Tea or if you want to join my team! Consultants get 25% off tea, commission on sales and only need to sell/buy $100/6 months to stay active! It is definitely a worthwhile journey!