Good Day Steepers!
Welcome to week two of my 24 days of tea advent calendar recap! Lets see what this week of exams has in store for me in the tea department! If you missed days 1 to 6 check them out here.
DIY: Steeped Tea Monks Blend
- This black tea is a classic and dare I say better than orange pekoe! Its a high quality loose leaf with a hint of creaminess.
- Lucky #7 note: an IOU for a lottery ticket/scratch card
DT: Organic North African Mint
- This blend of green tea with mint, ginger and licorice is perfect for a boost when you’re sick or a light refreshing pick me up mid afternoon. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this tea. I never give mint enough credit.
DIY: DT Mulled Wine
- This tea is a rich oolong with orange, ginger and cinnamon. Its warm and spicy. (dupe for Teavana’s Spiced Mandarin Oolong)
- and a good luck on exams note
DT: Cherry Blossom
- A cherry white/green tea blend with coconut and rose. artificial cherry flavour. Not my favourite. Good iced
DIY: DT Hot Chocolate
DT: Organic Cinnamon Rooibos Chai
DIY: DT sleigh ride
DT: Nepal black
DIY: Breakfast in Paris by Distinctly tea
DT: Hot Chocolate